Applying for residency
Resident recruitment lead
Come meet us at Conference!
We host a booth at the AAFP National Conference in Kansas City every year. We also attend the SNMA National conference every May, and the WWAMI regional conference every August.
Residency application information
Applying via ERAS
Please complete and submit your application via ERAS before it opens to the programs on September 27th. Our recruitment committee will immediately begin reviewing applications that day, and invitations for interviews will be extended within approximately 1 week.
The following are requirements for your application to be reviewed:
- Anticipated graduation from a U.S. Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School by June 2024. Please note that we do not review International Medical Graduates due to our program size and application volume.
- Passing score on either the USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX-USA Level 1 examination.
We will be offering both in person and virtual interviews in the 2023-24 season, and each applicant will be offered their choice. Applicants who interview in-person and virtually will be considered by identical criteria.
We will hold virtual open houses during interview season for applicants to receive more information about our program (all times are Pacific):
- Wednesday, August 9: 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19: 10 a.m.-noon
- Saturday. August 26: 10 a.m.-noon, BIPOC focus
Please email Nav Kaur at navjot.X5.firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and receive a Zoom link.
Second looks may also be scheduled after the interview season has concluded. These are a great way to visit and get to know us better but will have no impact on an applicant's placement on the rank list. You may also email Navjot Kaur for information about this.