Get our mobile app
Access many features available in your online account with the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app. Download it now to easily manage your care.
What can I do with the mobile app?
Sign on with your member ID and:
- Schedule an appointment with your Kaiser Permanente care team
- See after-visit summaries and test results
- Exchange messages with your care team
- Refill or transfer prescriptions
- Review your health history
- Contact a Consulting Nurse
- View coverage documents and benefits usage
- Find medical offices, urgent care, and walk-in CareClinics at Bartell Drugs
- See wait times for pharmacies and labs
How do I set up parental access for my child?
After you register and get access for yourself, you'll need to take another step to get parental access for your children 17 and younger. See how to request access, fill out a form for each child, and follow the instructions.
Is my personal health information secure?
Yes. The mobile app uses the same security as your online account. Personal medical data is available on your phone only after you register and only when you sign in to the app.
If you save your Kaiser Permanente sign-on information on your phone, we recommend you set a passcode lock for phone access.
Call Member Services at 206-630-4636 or 1-888-901-4636 (toll free).