Kaiser Permanente


Rheumatologists provide diagnosis and treatment for inflammatory arthritis and autoimmune diseases such as lupus and multiple sclerosis.

Finding a Specialist

To find a rheumatology specialist, you can:

Your personal physician or another specialist can refer you to a rheumatologist.

Health Information

For more information on health topics, see Health and Wellness Resources.