A young boy

Allergy and Asthma

Allergy specialists diagnose and treat allergies, asthma, and immune system disorders in children and adults.

Finding a Specialist

To find an allergy specialist, you can:

To find out if you need a referral from your personal physician to see an allergy and immunology specialist, see How to Get Specialty Care.

It's always a good idea to start with your primary care doctor (or personal physician) for initial diagnosis and treatment.

Health Information

See our allergy and asthma sections.