Quit for Life Program
If you smoke or use other forms of tobacco and are thinking about quitting, Kaiser Permanente highly recommends the Quit for Life® Program. The program has been carefully developed and tested to provide the tools you need to be successful.
Coverage may vary by plan. For benefits, refer to your coverage agreement or contact Member Services.
This format is convenient and individually paced. You receive a complete set of program materials combined with a series of personalized telephone counseling sessions.
You also have access to Web Coach®, an interactive Web tool that allows you to stay connected to your goal of quitting tobacco 24 hours a day. With Web Coach you can:
- Interact with Quit Coaches and peers in the discussion forums
- Track money saved by reducing tobacco usage
- Build a Quit Plan
- Manage stress and avoid weight gain
- Complete exercises to help you with quitting
- Watch videos about key topics on quitting tobacco (such as medications that can help you quit)
- Build a list of allies for support
For more information about Quit for Life, including research data, call 1-800-462-5327 or visit the program websites: