Transfer a prescription
If you're a Kaiser Permanente member, it's easy to transfer your prescriptions. Then you can fill them through our mail-order pharmacy or pick them up at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
Choose the option that's most convenient for you:
- Sign in at kp.org/wa, select "Access Pharmacy Services," then select "Transfer prescriptions."
- Use the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app: Sign in and select "Medications," then select "Transfer a Prescription."
- Call us at 1-800-245-7979 (TTY 711).
- Name and phone number of your current pharmacy
- Prescription number, name, strength, and instructions
- Name and phone number of the doctor who prescribed the medication
Once you've transferred your prescriptions, you can order refills and manage your account by signing in at kp.org/wa.
Order refills for home delivery or pharmacy pickup
Prescription home deliveryReceive your medicine in as few as 1 to 2 days1 through the mail. Delivery is free of charge.
- Sign in to find out if this service is available in your area.
- We can deliver most prescription medications2 to your home or office in most areas of the Puget Sound, Spokane, and Bellingham. A $10 delivery fee applies.
- Same-day delivery is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1You should receive your medicine within 5 days. If not, please call 1-800-245-7979.
2Eligible prescriptions include non-narcotic and non-refrigerated medications that don't require a signature when delivered. We're unable to deliver medications to Medicaid/Molina members at this time.
Automatic prescription refill programSave time by having routine, ongoing medications shipped to you before you run out. Your refills will arrive when you need them, and you won’t need to call Kaiser Permanente or log in. We’ll send a reminder via text message before completing your refill in case you need to make changes — and if you run out of refills, we’ll contact your doctor. Some exclusions apply.
Pick up at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacyYou can pick up your prescription at one of our 29 Kaiser Permanente pharmacies. Select locations offer convenient curbside delivery.
Kaiser Permanente Washington Specialty Pharmacy
Certain medications are available through the Kaiser Permanente Washington Specialty Pharmacy. Pharmacists and technicians work closely with you and your doctor to manage some high-cost medicines for serious long-term conditions.
Medication disposal program
You can dispose of medications safely through our medication disposal program. Safe and secure kiosks are available at many Kaiser Permanente pharmacies and other locations in the Seattle area.
Our drug formulary
Medications usually covered by Kaiser Permanente, Options, and Alliant health plans:
Medicare Advantage Part D drug formulary
Medications covered by Medicare Advantage prescription drug plans:
Detailed information about prescription and nonprescription drugs, including possible side effects and interactions: