Mail-order pharmacy Refill up to a 3-month supply of your medicine quickly. Use the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app, sign in, or call 1-800-245-7979 (TTY Relay 711). Most will receive their prescriptions within 1-2 days. Delivery is free of charge.
Transfer prescriptionsYou can easily and safely transfer prescriptions to a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
- Call us at 206-630-7979 or 1-800-245-7979 (TTY Relay 711).
- Sign in and click Medications, then click Transfer Prescription to use our secure online form
- Use the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app
- Mail or fax the prescription transfer form or drop by a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy
- Sign in to find out if same day delivery is available in your area.
- We can deliver most prescription medications∗ to your home or office in most areas around Puget Sound and Spokane.
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $10 fee per delivery ∗ Eligible prescriptions include non-narcotic and non-refrigerated medications that don't require a signature when delivered. We're unable to deliver medications to Medicaid/Molina members at this time.
Order refillsYou can order refills and manage your account when and where it's convenient for you.
- Online: Sign in at kp.org/wa to order your refill. Specify if you’d like to get it by mail order.
- Mobile app: Use the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app. Just tap My Prescriptions and follow the prompts.
- Call us: Call 206-630-7979 or 1-800-245-7979 (TTY Relay 711). We’ll ask for your member ID number, mailing address, prescription number, and payment information.
Kaiser Permanente Washington specialty pharmacyPharmacists and technicians working closely with patients and providers to manage certain high-cost drugs for serious chronic conditions.
Medication disposal program Dispose of unwanted drugs at many Kaiser Permanente pharmacies in the Seattle area. Find other locations.
Our drug formulary
Medications usually covered by Kaiser Permanente, Options, and Alliant health plans.
Medicare Advantage Part D drug formulary
Medications covered by Medicare Advantage prescription drug plans.
Detailed information about prescription and nonprescription drugs, including possible side effects and interactions.