Transfer a prescription
If you're a Kaiser Permanente member, it's easy to transfer your prescriptions so you can fill them through the Kaiser Permanente Prescription Home Delivery or pick up at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy. Choose the way that's easiest for you:
- Sign in and select Access Pharmacy Services, then select Transfer prescriptions
- Use the Kaiser Permanente Washington mobile app - sign in and select Medications, then select Transfer a Prescription
- Call us at 1-800-245-7979 (TTY Relay 711)
- Name and phone number of your current pharmacy
- Prescription number, name, strength, and instructions
- Name and phone number of the doctor who prescribed the medication
Once you've transferred your prescriptions, you can order refills and manage your account when you sign in at kp.org/wa.
Order refills for Prescription Home Delivery or pick up at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy
Prescription Home DeliveryReceive your medicine in as little as 1-2 days through Prescription Home Delivery. Delivery is free of charge!
Same day Prescription Home Delivery
- Sign in to find out if this service is available in your area
- We can deliver most prescription medications∗ to your home or office in most areas around Puget Sound, Spokane, Bellingham area.
- A $10 delivery fee applies
- This service is available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
∗ Eligible prescriptions include non-narcotic and non-refrigerated medications that don't require a signature when delivered. We're unable to deliver medications to Medicaid/Molina members at this time.
Pick up at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacyPick up your prescription at one of our twenty-nine Kaiser Permanente pharmacies. Quick service and convenient curb side delivery is offered at select locations.
Kaiser Permanente Washington Specialty Pharmacy
Fill your specialty medications through the Kaiser Permanente Washington Specialty Pharmacy. Pharmacists and technicians work closely with you and your doctor to manage certain high-cost medicines for serious chronic conditions.
Medication Disposal Program
Safely dispose of medications through our medication disposal program. Dispose of unwanted drugs at many Kaiser Permanente pharmacies in the Seattle area.
Our drug formulary
Medications usually covered by Kaiser Permanente, Options, and Alliant health plans.
Medicare Advantage Part D drug formulary
Medications covered by Medicare Advantage prescription drug plans.
Detailed information about prescription and nonprescription drugs, including possible side effects and interactions.