Your member ID card
When you become a Kaiser Permanente member, you and each family member covered under your plan will receive a member ID card. To replace a lost card or order a card for a family member, use the secure reorder form. Or, call Member Services at 1-888-901-4636.
A digital version of your member ID card is available on the Health Coverage card on the secure home page. On the mobile app, you'll find your digital ID card on the home tab. Your member ID number is displayed at the top above your name.
Additional provider networks
Core plan members
- You can use First Choice Health for urgent and emergency care at discounted rates outside of our service area.
- You can use First Health Network for urgent and emergency care at discounted rates outside of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, and Montana.
Access PPO and Options plan members
- You can get care in Oregon, Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and parts of Washington State through the First Choice Health provider network.
- You can use the First Health Network for care nationwide (outside of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, and Montana).
- You can use pharmacies in the OptumRx network at either in- or out-of-network benefit levels.
For more information, see your coverage documents.